Monday, November 24, 2014

My lovely moment in Trip of Kerala.......

                                       I I  Reached early morning full of green .................
                       It was interesting many trees welcomed me with full of joy and happiness i entered into a boat to reach a restaurant the boat  was really awesome while going throw the i felt so happy ,peace and pleasant i ever had in my life
 




                   that was really amazing experience the place were i stayed was really unforgettable after tacking rest  for a while i went for site seeing    

              i roamed in all streets of the place in boat it was lovely feel ,in fact i feel to settle my life in that place and the next day i went to watch sunrise
          people are fishing early in the morning and that was mine most lovely and unforgettable moment in the trip of Kerala............................................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment